Summer Science Scholars Academy
The Summer Science Scholars Academy (S³A) is a fee-based four-week program designed for high-achieving secondary school students and/or those in gifted-and-talented programs.
The curriculum focuses on exploring the human body through a series of lectures, organ laboratories and clinical experiences.
||Science & Health Careers
|Research Methods in Health
||Research in Biomedical Sciences
- students entering grade 12 or recent graduates
- minimum grade point average of 3.5 (out of a 4.0 scale)
- previous health or science summer program participation (preferred)
2013 Program Dates: June 24th - July 19th (Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 4PM)
Extended application deadline: March 15th*
Supporting documents must either be postmarked, faxed or e-mailed by the deadline. We accept late submissions but we cannot guarantee that such applications will be reviewed.
Please mail or fax your transcript and letter of recommendation to:
Office of Special Academic Programs
675 Hoes Lane, Rm. C-223
Piscataway, NJ 08854
(732) 235-3972 [fax]
Our office anticipates that acceptance notifications will be sent to applicants the week of the 15th of April.
Students wishing to apply for the Summer Science Scholars Academy must submit the following:
- online application
- official high school transcript
- letter of recommendation from a high school math/science teacher or guidance counsellor
Tuition: $3,000 per student
Housing & Parking
- On-campus housing: $915.60
- Resident parking: $42.80
- Commuter parking: $2.00